1. FUN – Graduation parties normally mean good food, sunshine, maybe yard games such as corn hole or can jam, time in the pool and hanging out with all of your family and friends. But, let’s add some more FUN to the party and add a photo booth! Props, goofy photos with family and friends and a great time! Who wouldn’t want that? 🙂
2. IT’S A THANK YOU – Graduation parties are meant for celebrating your graduation, your hard work and all of the help you have had from your family and friends along your journey. By adding a photo booth rental to your graduation party in Charlotte NC, your family, friends and guests will have a take home thank you gift, their custom photo strips, that they will be able to cherish! They will have a fun photo booth picture with you as a fun to look back on!
3. MEMORY BOOK OF PHOTOS – Not only is a photo booth fun for your guests and the photo strips are a nice thank you gift for them to take home, but it is fun for you, THE GRADUATE, to have as well! When you go off to college in the fall, it can be tough be to be away from the people you care for the most. For your graduation photo booth rental in Charlotte NC, be sure to add our photo album to the package! The photo booth will print your two, custom photo strips after each session. Then, guests will keep one photo strip for themselves and glue the other strip in your photo album and write you a special graduation note! This book will be special for you to look back on when you’re away at college 🙂
4. IT MAKES YOUR PARTY COOL – Make your graduation party stick out from the rest of your class! Add something special to your party that everyone will talk about for the rest of the summer! It will keep all of your guests entertained and prevent your party from being “boring”.
5. Because it’s a Photo Booth! This needs no further explanation.
Photo Booth Rentals add so much value with out completely breaking the bank. Book yours today and rest assured, your party or event will absolutely rock! For more information and pricing, get a quote on our website, under the instant quote section, or call our office to speak with one of our representatives.
Congratulations to the Class of 2016!